Welcome!

This blog began as we documented our adoption of our third child, Caleb. It is now an eclectic journal of our often amusing lifestyle with 4 young children.

We do try to "keep it simple" because our lives are obviously busy enough! We try to hold true to what we firmly believe is the most important: family, friends, and faith.

We hope you enjoy our everyday happenings!

6/22/09

Mom is Such a Dork Photographs

Yes, we have too many toys, yet this is what the middle two like to play with:


And YES I'm a dork...I got the girls and boys matching shirts. Come on, admit that you've done this, too!







Note to self...when trying to take a picture of the 4 kids, make sure you have Daddy making faces behind, otherwise someone is always looking away. Here are my vain attempts:

6 comments:

veggiemom said...

We love matching clothes in our house!

Vanessa said...

I know it's hard to get a good photo of my three kids too!

Ana said...

hey, it's hard getting a good picture with 1, I can't imagine trying to get all 4 to cooperate at the same time. I think you've done a pretty good job.

And I love the clothes pins as toys.

Tracy said...

I've done the matching clothes here too! Your kids are so cute!! Love the clothespins!!

Tracy

Gardenia said...

the kids are cuties and the matching outfirts are a must. If I had two kiddos instead of one I'd surely dress them up alike! I'm finally setting up a blog, will let you know when it is up and running. your sayaxche friend, Ellen

Hannah said...

I love the clothes pins that is really cute!

I think the kids look cute in their matching outfits...very cute.


Caleb, 9 1/2 months

Caleb, 9 1/2 months
Here is a great picture of Caleb we took during our visit trip.

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old
This is our favorite picture from the group we received with our referral.