Welcome!

This blog began as we documented our adoption of our third child, Caleb. It is now an eclectic journal of our often amusing lifestyle with 4 young children.

We do try to "keep it simple" because our lives are obviously busy enough! We try to hold true to what we firmly believe is the most important: family, friends, and faith.

We hope you enjoy our everyday happenings!

10/7/09

Retail Therapy

Anyone who is the parent of a 3 year old boy would appreciate this shirt. It was one of those shirts that screamed "CALEB" as soon as I saw it.
.
How fitting that he was running around with Mariah's winter hat on when I took the picture! :)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

That IS a Caleb shirt...come to think of it...do they make it for girls too? :)

I've missed your posts! Caleb looks like his has grown SO much!

Gardenia said...

Hi. good to see you posting. where've you been sayaxche sister? thanks for visiting my blog. Caleb is a cutie for sure. I too would like one of those for Little Flower.

Monica said...

Great shirt! Where did you find it?

Ana said...

Where'd you find that shirt? It seems that Caleb and Alberto have a lot in common!!!

Unknown said...

I found the shirt at ShopKo. :)

I will try to do a better job of posting, I promise!!!


Caleb, 9 1/2 months

Caleb, 9 1/2 months
Here is a great picture of Caleb we took during our visit trip.

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old
This is our favorite picture from the group we received with our referral.