Welcome!

This blog began as we documented our adoption of our third child, Caleb. It is now an eclectic journal of our often amusing lifestyle with 4 young children.

We do try to "keep it simple" because our lives are obviously busy enough! We try to hold true to what we firmly believe is the most important: family, friends, and faith.

We hope you enjoy our everyday happenings!

7/21/09

Lost Tooth!

Big event in our house, Meghan lost her first tooth!!! I was very surprised when it got loose, as she was a very late teether when she was a baby. She is excited cuz she thinks she's a "big girl" now!

I was a little too close with the camera:



A beautiful toothless grin:




Caleb now has us pull on his teeth, to see if they are loose. He just cracks me up. In this picture, he had to show us his teeth as well. :)

4 comments:

Gardenia said...

so cute. a little brother wanting to be like big sister! does the tooth fairy come to your house? i wonder what the going rate for a tooth is these days.

Hannah said...

She looks adorable missing her tooth! So cute. Caleb is a crazy little nut. I hope one day I can meet that little monkey. He just cracks me up!

Ana said...

Congratulations on Meghan becoming a "big" girl officially!!!

Yeah, what is the tooth rate these days? When I was a kid, I got a nickel for a tooth and a quarter for a molar.

Unknown said...

The tooth fairy leaves a dollar at our house. I've heard from Jared that some of his friends get $5 a tooth, but the tooth fairy seems to be a bit more frugal at our house. Keith and I both got a quarter when we were kids.


Caleb, 9 1/2 months

Caleb, 9 1/2 months
Here is a great picture of Caleb we took during our visit trip.

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old
This is our favorite picture from the group we received with our referral.