Welcome!

This blog began as we documented our adoption of our third child, Caleb. It is now an eclectic journal of our often amusing lifestyle with 4 young children.

We do try to "keep it simple" because our lives are obviously busy enough! We try to hold true to what we firmly believe is the most important: family, friends, and faith.

We hope you enjoy our everyday happenings!

7/23/09

We have our hands full with this one...

Mariah has been infatuated with climbing lately. Chairs, tables, couches, stairs, you name it! In hopes of keeping her safe, we've had to child-proof a little more, including putting the chairs out of reach after every meal.



See? I'm not kidding:



We have a kid-sized chair and table upstairs, so I thought Mariah would like it for playing. Yeah, what was I thinking????



CHEESE! Look at me, Mom!

See her stick out her tongue at me? She's up to something...



Look Mom, I can stand on this table, too!




And even ballet moves!




But how can I be mad at a face like this. Come on, seriously, isn't she adorable???



And a little TOO comfortable in front of the camera:

4 comments:

Sk8nLane said...

All I will say is pay back:-)

Hannah said...

Ha-ha! I feel your pain...I truly, truly do. It's a good thing she is cute huh?

Gardenia said...

too cute for words. love the gymnastic moves on top of the table.

Ana said...

I see you have a climber.... Good thing she's cute!


Caleb, 9 1/2 months

Caleb, 9 1/2 months
Here is a great picture of Caleb we took during our visit trip.

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old
This is our favorite picture from the group we received with our referral.