Welcome!

This blog began as we documented our adoption of our third child, Caleb. It is now an eclectic journal of our often amusing lifestyle with 4 young children.

We do try to "keep it simple" because our lives are obviously busy enough! We try to hold true to what we firmly believe is the most important: family, friends, and faith.

We hope you enjoy our everyday happenings!

11/5/08

It's Another Two For One Day!

It seems that when I actually have time to update the blog, I have to include video AND photos. So please be sure to check out the pictures below from Halloween.

The video is just a typical day at our house. Caleb is finishing his lunch, while Meghan and Jared are - um - providing dinner entertainment for him. I'm holding the baby (you can hear her in the background sometimes) while I'm shooting the video. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my Flip Ultra camera?

I also have to explain the last part of the video. Caleb's daycare teacher had a witch on her door, and it scared Caleb. It took him a week to finally go up and touch it, and nearly every evening he would tell me "scared witch." I was trying to get him to say that on tape. No such luck, but it was still cute.

Enjoy...and please mail me some tylenol!!!!!

">

2 comments:

Ana said...

I have some Exedrin Migraine...

Way too cute! Nothing like entertainment to make feeding time easier. My niece puts on shows for us to.

Now, I need to get that cool camera so I can take some awesome video and we can compare on headache medicine dosage.

Tracy said...

Hi Kris,
Just catching up on your blog. Your kids are SO CUTE!!! LOVE the photos! I'm still in the dark ages with dial-up so I haven't tried to view the videos--one more reason to finally change!

Tracy


Caleb, 9 1/2 months

Caleb, 9 1/2 months
Here is a great picture of Caleb we took during our visit trip.

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old
This is our favorite picture from the group we received with our referral.