Welcome!

This blog began as we documented our adoption of our third child, Caleb. It is now an eclectic journal of our often amusing lifestyle with 4 young children.

We do try to "keep it simple" because our lives are obviously busy enough! We try to hold true to what we firmly believe is the most important: family, friends, and faith.

We hope you enjoy our everyday happenings!

12/16/08

Funny Ending to a Long Day

I will get pictures posted of Meghan's birthday as time allows...

Monday was a very, very long day. I was awoken to Meghan throwing up Sunday night. It was nasty - all over the bed, all over herself. There is nothing fun about giving a child a bath at 10:30 p.m. Then, as soon as I had her clean and settled in the living room with the infamous puke bucket, Jared woke up and also got sick. Sunday night involved a lot of laundry and trips to the bathroom. UGH...

Monday wasn't much better, although thankfully the nausea subsided. But I was home with a very cranky 7 and 5 year old. I also felt awful (but thankfully never got sick) and the three of us never really ate anything until supper. Since I felt like crap we had cereal. (I thought it would be easier than hot dogs, which Jared wanted). Anyway, Meghan has recently developed a fascination for High School Musical, so of course she had to eat her High School Musical cereal. Caleb ate his usual Apple Jacks, and then started saying "I cool. I cool." We all started laughing, he was asking for the High School Musical cereal! :)

Yes Caleb, we agree, you ARE COOL!!!

No comments:


Caleb, 9 1/2 months

Caleb, 9 1/2 months
Here is a great picture of Caleb we took during our visit trip.

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old

Caleb, 4 1/2 months old
This is our favorite picture from the group we received with our referral.